Established in 1994, Megafoam Containers Enterprise Sdn Bhd (MEGAFOAM) is the leading manufacturer of high volume wide range plastic packaging products catered for food service industry. Our modern fully integrated production facility includes sheet extrusion, thermoforming, injection, printing, and paper forming. These facilities ensure our ability to deliver beyond normal standard and surpass our customer’s expectations in term of speed, quality, service and price. We prioritise safety and health standards by ensuring the products comply with the local and international food safety standards.
- Biodegrades* an average of 92% over 4 years of testing under conditions that stimulate a biologically active landfill*
- Does not interfere with end product recyclability
- Microorganisms is biologically active landfills break down the polystyrene, leaving behind only biogas and topsoil-like mass
- Enable biodegradation* while preserving the superior performance characteristic of EPS: hot and cold insulation, performance temperature range and strength
* Using the ASTM D5511-11 test. Actual biodegradation rates vary in landfills according to moisture level.